“Life is not primarily a quest for pleasure, as Freud believed, or a quest for power, as Alfred Adler taught, but a quest for meaning.” —Dr. Viktor Frankl, M.D., Author & Founder of Logotherapy
Are you searching for more ways to make your life more meaningful?
It's not as far out of reach as you may imagine.
We'll show you how you can build a meaningful life on today's episode of the Mindpower Podcast with Stéph & Shay so that starting today; you can have more purpose and passion.
If you're looking for the list of questions to find meaning from the episode, here they are:
1. What do you want your legacy to be?
2. If you could impact only 1 person in a big way, how would you want to influence them?
3. What do you want to be remembered for?
4. If you were to describe yourself with 1 word, what would it be.
5. If someone else were to describe you with 1 word, what would that word be?
6. Why are you here?
📖 Order your copy of Master Your Mindpower: http://bit.ly/buy-MYMbook
Are you interested in taking your mindpower to the next level?
We're now offering free enrollment into our 3-day Mindpower Challenge: www.mindpowerchallenge.com
Let's take the conversation further on social media!
Facebook - @successtrainingco
Instagram - @successtrainingco
Mindpower Masters Facebook Group - http://bit.ly/mindpowermasters
Connect with us on LinkedIn